Sunday, July 13, 2014

All-Star Break is upon us...

Perhaps I'll have a play for the All-Star Game, perhaps not. Will give a look at the WNBA, which, surprisingly, doesn't have every team in action during each of the dead days of the break. But if I don't find any women's hoops plays that are worth a 3% bankroll bet, well, I'll take those days off too.

Also, I'm vacationing in Lake Tahoe until next week and even after the break I may not have Internet access until my return.

As usual, subscribers will be extended for every day that I don't have plays. No plays for tomorrow (Monday), so subscribers will at least get credited for that day.

Also, starting Wednesday of the following week until Tuesday of the following week, I will be backpacking in the Sierras, where I won't even have electricity. So you're on your own for that week as well. And if I get eaten by a bear, well, this blog will not continue and I apologize for everyone left with days on their subscriptions. Should I survive the trip, it will be business as usual.

Even handicappers deserve vacations. Hope your summers are going well too.


Thanks,
San Diego Capper



Record: 141-107-6 (56.9%)
Bankroll: +74.51%




No comments:

Post a Comment